Manfredis

gailellen12

1 hour ago, bookbabe said:

That’s not necessarily the case.  We’ve got a B2B Iconic Med Treasures and Trade Routes cruise coming up in March/April in an ES2, and MVJ allotted me 12 advance reservations for each of Manfredi’s and CT.  I didn’t book anywhere  near that number, but I could.  I can post screen shots of the calendar showing my bookings if you like. 😉

Assuming that Trade Routes is the standard three reservations since it isn’t made up of multiple segments, that’s nine for Iconic, so I’m assuming three segments?

Same for our b2b on the Med last year.  

We have had two dinners at Manfredi’s on our present Mars trip….both were good, but no better than the Restaurant. Pasta has been the best choice so far. Service is superb (as always) and extra friendly! We’d love more meals there, but no more openings for the time we prefer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bookbabe said:

That’s not necessarily the case.  We’ve got a B2B Iconic Med Treasures and Trade Routes cruise coming up in March/April in an ES2, and MVJ allotted me 12 advance reservations for each of Manfredi’s and CT.  I didn’t book anywhere  near that number, but I could.  I can post screen shots of the calendar showing my bookings if you like. 😉

Assuming that Trade Routes is the standard three reservations since it isn’t made up of multiple segments, that’s nine for Iconic, so I’m assuming three segments?

That's surprising. I looked at the Dates & Pricing page for the two on vikingcruises.com and each said "3 priority reservations at each alternative restaurant".

6 hours ago, cmvikinger said:

leaving aside the "should you/would you want to" element... 

if you could get a table every night, would they let you eat there every night?

Yes, if there is a table available at any of the specialty restaurants, you can eat there every night. There is no limit.

42 minutes ago, CannotSwim said:

That's surprising. I looked at the Dates & Pricing page for the two on vikingcruises.com and each said "3 priority reservations at each alternative restaurant".

It said that in my booking too.  But when i logged into MVJ on reservation day the system said 12 for each.  Surprised me, but I’m not complaining 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Yes, if there is a table available at any of the specialty restaurants, you can eat there every night. There is no limit.

Just off Star Hawaiian Islands Sojourn, 16 nights.  My friends dined at Manfredis about 8-10 times.  We dined there 4 nights.  Always 7:30 or later. Was never a problem for Maitre D Alex.