Plus/Premier questions

Drew B 58

I have never sailed with Princess but am strongly considering booking an Alaska trip with them for later this year.  I’ve sailed Carnival and Celebrity.  One of the driving factors leading me to Princess is the Princess Plus/Princess Premier packages.  They seem to be a phenomenal value!  

Here are my questions:

1. For the “casual dining” (2 per cruise with Plus; unlimited with Premier), which restaurants are included?  * I’m specifically interested in Discovery Princess or Majestic Princess.

2. The website mentions *Included One-Time Delivery Access Fee for Ocean Now and room service.  Does that mean it only covers delivery one time and if you do it again, they charge?

Thanks so much for the help!

1 minute ago, Drew B 58 said:

I have never sailed with Princess but am strongly considering booking an Alaska trip with them for later this year.  I’ve sailed Carnival and Celebrity.  One of the driving factors leading me to Princess is the Princess Plus/Princess Premier packages.  They seem to be a phenomenal value!  

Here are my questions:

1. For the “casual dining” (2 per cruise with Plus; unlimited with Premier), which restaurants are included?  * I’m specifically interested in Discovery Princess or Majestic Princess.

2. The website mentions *Included One-Time Delivery Access Fee for Ocean Now and room service.  Does that mean it only covers delivery one time and if you do it again, they charge?

Thanks so much for the help!

For number 2 I will tell you it will cover all calls to room service and all orders through tha app if you have one of the 2 packages 

for number 1 it should be used for Salty Dog Gastropub, Pizza restaurant, Sushi restaurant and Vines as far as I know

Casual Dining. These are 3 course meals with casual fare. Some locations are open all day like Gigi's (Alfredos), others may open for lunch and all are open for dinner. They are all walk in.

The Discovery

Gigi's (same as Alfredo's different name). Individual pizzas and other menu items.

Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar

Salty Dog Gastropub, not to be confused with the Salty Dog Grill by the pool. Salty Dog grill is no charge.

Majestic

Alfredo's

Vines which serves plates of veggies and cured meats.

The Majestic was built originally for the Asia market. It's lacking some of the venues that are on other Princess ships. But it does have an indoor pool and forward facing lounge.

If you have the standard fare there is a one time delivery fee of $15 which allows you to order items from your smart device or cabin TV for delivery anywhere on the ship. Delivery does take some time. With the plu or premier fare you can also call room service to order. Without one of these fares telephoning room service will cost you $5 per order. For breakfast there are door hang tags with cont. items, coffee, tea and so. This is free.

@Drew B 58, Majestic has also just started serving as of Oct 2023, Casual dining menu sushi at the Catch on Sea Days, Majestic does have an Ocean Terrace, but is only a bar space, not like Ocean Terrace on the Discovery.

• Like 1