Where did my sailing go? No longer on the web site😳

Lovey Life

Check in opens tomorrow for my February ABC cruise on the Equinox. I just went to the Celebrity web site to see how full the ship will be and it is no longer listed. YIKES! I’m assuming this means it is a sold out sailing?

Could be sold out, could be inventory management.  Nothing to be concerned about unless it is missing for a week 2.  Check some of the large TA sites to see if it shows there. 

Lots of January and February Caribbean sailings are either sold out or very near it. Several will come back online momentarily with a stray cabin or two then disappear again. 

For the 25 remaining January cruises from Port Everglades there are only 3 available the rest of the month. 1 of those 3 only has 2 Royal Suites available. The other 22 are sold out based on the Celebrity website right now. February is showing 12 of 20 already sold out. 

Posted (edited)

I've been watching these as I'm on one later this month, also.  Celebrity has been repricing some sailings almost daily for several weeks now.  They will fill every room at whatever price it takes.  Once onboard, they will have plenty of chances to squeeze guest wallets for more $$.

Edited by Winemaker_1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

My January Ascent went off line for a few days. There were many Retreat cabins available that are now full from the move up program. Perhaps sailings go off line when the move up bids are sorted out.