Issues with NCL app?

Has anyone else started recently having issues with the NCL app.  My Samsung phone just did an update to it's system (not the NCL app) and now the NCL app is shutting down and I'm getting a pop-up saying the app has a bug and I need to update it when NCL comes out with one.

42 minutes ago, herbanrenewal said:

have you tried uninstalling the app, then reinstalling? If your version has  a bug that would work.

Second thing I did after restarting phone.

thanks for reply.

34 minutes ago, debnjoe1438 said:

My app is not showing my reservation 😞 

Debnjoe - if you go to menu on the right hand side there is a "My NCL" item and if you go there, there should be an item that says "don't see reservation" and will ask you some questions and look up the reservation.

1 hour ago, Doribeans said:

Has anyone else started recently having issues with the NCL app.  My Samsung phone just did an update to it's system (not the NCL app) and now the NCL app is shutting down and I'm getting a pop-up saying the app has a bug and I need to update it when NCL comes out with one.

I am also having issues this afternoon.

29 minutes ago, Doribeans said:

Debnjoe - if you go to menu on the right hand side there is a "My NCL" item and if you go there, there should be an item that says "don't see reservation" and will ask you some questions and look up the reservation.

Well, it's partly on the app. The app does not show the number of day's left or they itinary page. What I see on the app is the home page which say's "let's get your upgraded".  Drop down does not give the option to view plans. 

I see everything on the computer.  

Same here (Samsung)

Reinstalled X 2, the second time "opting in" to all cookies etc.

The app doesn't show "My Plans" even when I click on my cruise on the profile.

The app keeps crashing.

I had not done a system update either on my phone.

I suspect the NCL app underwent an update and now it's buggy.

9 minutes ago, benel204 said:

Same here (Samsung)

Reinstalled X 2, the second time "opting in" to all cookies etc.

The app doesn't show "My Plans" even when I click on my cruise on the profile.

The app keeps crashing.

I had not done a system update either on my phone.

I suspect the NCL app underwent an update and now it's buggy.

I have a Samsung also. I reinstalled only once, and the app did crash a few times. Now just getting the home page and it doesn't show my plans. Hopefully will be working correctly tomorrow. Most definately hopes it's working correctly next week when I cruise.

My Android updated overnight and now the NCL app does not work. Immediately crashes. My phone is saying there's a bug with the app and the developer will need to put in an update. Glad I'm not sailing this week. Hopefully they fix it soon for people.

Was told by NCL tech support that the issue is real (Android users only) and should be resolved in the next 24-48 hours.  No update being pushed as of now, but keep an eye out for one anyways.  no need to uninstall-reinstall the app.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Doribeans said:

That happened to me a few weeks ago. I was trying to book something. I had to go to my laptop website and book the shows there. I dont think its still doing it but I havent tried to book anything recently.