Unable to view booking on website or app - Any workaround?

6045pjp

I have a 10 night European cruise on MSC Orchestra in June of this year.

It was booked about 3 weeks ago.

When trying to view it on the MSC website, I get the following errors - 

"If you are unable to see your cruise details and you have a reservation with us, please add your booking number in your Account Settings. If you do not have a reservation, now is the perfect time to start planning your next cruise vacation! Plan my next cruise."

When I go to add the booking number I get the following - "Booking number already linked" But it won't allow me to actually view it. The process just repeats.

If I logout and just try to pull up using the itinerary number without logging in, I can view certain things like excursions and dining.

Is there any way just to view the reservation itself, with stateroom assignements?

It was booked as a oceanview guarantee, but I think they assigned a balcony room. Is there any way to see this on their website?

The app also didn't work.

Thanks for any advice.

10 minutes ago, 6045pjp said:

I have a 10 night European cruise on MSC Orchestra in June of this year.

It was booked about 3 weeks ago.

When trying to view it on the MSC website, I get the following errors - 

"If you are unable to see your cruise details and you have a reservation with us, please add your booking number in your Account Settings. If you do not have a reservation, now is the perfect time to start planning your next cruise vacation! Plan my next cruise."

When I go to add the booking number I get the following - "Booking number already linked" But it won't allow me to actually view it. The process just repeats.

If I logout and just try to pull up using the itinerary number without logging in, I can view certain things like excursions and dining.

Is there any way just to view the reservation itself, with stateroom assignements?

It was booked as a oceanview guarantee, but I think they assigned a balcony room. Is there any way to see this on their website?

The app also didn't work.

Thanks for any advice.

There seems to be an issue with the website for many. I have multiple cruises booked and am having the same issue as you for all of them. I cannot log into the website with Log On ID and Password, but can log on to one cruise at a time with the Booking # & my name. However, I can only book excursions, drink packages, etc., I cannot make pay, see the cruise details, etc. Very frustrating. 

Just now, JT1962 said:

There seems to be an issue with the website for many. I have multiple cruises booked and am having the same issue as you for all of them. I cannot log into the website with Log On ID and Password, but can log on to one cruise at a time with the Booking # & my name. However, I can only book excursions, drink packages, etc., I cannot make pay, see the cruise details, etc. Very frustrating. 

Thanks for the reply. I guess it makes me feel better that it isn't just me, or a potential issue with my booking. It's my first cruise with MSC so I wasn't sure if this was the norm or not.

Edited by 6045pjp

2 hours ago, 6045pjp said:

Thanks for the reply. I guess it makes me feel better that it isn't just me, or a potential issue with my booking. It's my first cruise with MSC so I wasn't sure if this was the norm or not.

Sadly, issues with the MSC website & app are common. This issue is new for me. Once on board their ships, most things have been good. But the pre-cruise experience, including the website, app and guest services have been by far the worst of any cruise line I have dealt with over the last 30+ years.

Whatever the issue, unless it's costing you money, and I don't mean price drops, do not call to make any changes. You'll regret it immediately as your booking will be totally messed up and it takes an act of God to correct it.

4 hours ago, 6045pjp said:

Thanks for the reply. I guess it makes me feel better that it isn't just me, or a potential issue with my booking.

It's website/browser related. 

Currently, Chrome isn't working for me but with Firefox, everything is working normally. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

It's website/browser related. 

Currently, Chrome isn't working for me but with Firefox, everything is working normally. 

Tried chrome/edge/firefox/safari and all got the same errors.

We can see one sailing and not another

Called tech and was told it was our name fields... 

hmm i just dont know..because it seems that since I can't see all sailings in my account --its on their side. We too have fully paid bookings.

Worried now that I called and they may have made the problem worse. 😬