Reserved seating fir shows the theatre on discovery

travelmama06

We have the premier pkg and I understand we have reserved seating in the theatre ?!

how far in advance should we go to the shows if we have this benefit ? Also how do we show that we have premier ( using medallion I’m guessing ) but who looks at it or ?

show recommendations ??

thanks !!

If it's anything similar to the other Princess ships, they'll have attendants on those evenings directing you to those reserved seats. The seats will be reserved with covers on them specifically for reserved seating and you'll be scanned in using you Medallion. 

2 hours ago, travelmama06 said:

We have the premier pkg and I understand we have reserved seating in the theatre ?!

how far in advance should we go to the shows if we have this benefit ? Also how do we show that we have premier ( using medallion I’m guessing ) but who looks at it or ?

show recommendations ??

thanks !!

A few sections of theater seats will be covered with blue and are scattered around the theater in a variety of areas (lower down, in the balconies etc).  All quite well located.  On the Discovery last October there was absolutely no governance of the reserved seats by staff, it was all on the honor system. My wife overheard folks next to us admitting they were not on the Premier Package but sat there anyway. The reserved seats are supposed to be held until 10 minutes before the show starts and for the two production shows they are used for, there were still a few available at that time. Still, the big shows are very popular so I wouldn't wait until the last minute....