Odyssey SKy Jr Suite Desk 13 - Noise Worry from above

Looks like the the are now doing so Jr Suites with Sky class perks. Which is great but the rooms are deck 13 under some restaurants and pool area.

image.png.e3c22d4b1b2194d031f728aeab275e8d.png 

Has anyone stayed in 13240 or 13238. We had a previous sailing on symphony that the rooms right under the door to the pool area. We go no sleep all week. So just a little worried to pay for the extras which are worth it but have that experience again. 

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Matt 

2 hours ago, mattellis said:

Looks like the the are now doing so Jr Suites with Sky class perks. Which is great but the rooms are deck 13 under some restaurants and pool area.

image.png.e3c22d4b1b2194d031f728aeab275e8d.png 

Has anyone stayed in 13240 or 13238. We had a previous sailing on symphony that the rooms right under the door to the pool area. We go no sleep all week. So just a little worried to pay for the extras which are worth it but have that experience again. 

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Matt 

I know this is not specific to your question, but I have stayed in 13636, and it was too loud for me during the day. I like to nap, and that was not happening with the noise from above. Night time was not bad.

I would imagine the side you are referring to has Teppanyaki above, so probably a bit quieter during the day, and maybe more noise in the evening, but should dissipate after 11pm.

• Like 1

I stayed in JS 13238 back in Oct 2021.  Loved the room layout and location from a convenience point of view - but being right under Teppanyaki proved to be too much!  It was a working cruise and I had to relocate during lunch on sea days.  The banging of the salt and pepper shakers and the clapping came through loud and clear! 

Thank All, This is the information i as looking for. I will pay for the extras but seems like RC is missing the mark on the location of these SKY Jr Suites. Put them on 12 or lower. We have had a cruise ruined from the noise above and not having it again.