What (if anything) is NOT included on board?

Yes, but on Regent you can put dirty laundry in the bag. It will be picked up that evening and returned the next afternoon nicely folded. There are self service laundry’s on board, but we don’t like to use them on a lux cruise. We just take clothing with us that doesn’t require any special care in the washing. Regent isn’t as “dressy” a cruise line as some think. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

Yes, but on Regent you can put dirty laundry in the bag. It will be picked up that evening and returned the next afternoon nicely folded. There are self service laundry’s on board, but we don’t like to use them on a lux cruise. 

Totally agree. This is such a great part of sailing on Regent. The laundry service is fantastic. Wish my clothes looked like that after washing at home!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 2:17 PM, labonnevie said:

Referring to another thread on this board, ducks are not included. 

And, hopefully, never will be. 

Yes, I think the ducks were and are sort of a children's game. Regent doesn’t attract many children, though children are welcome onboard. And to my observation, the kind of children who do cruise on Regent are interested in things other than rubber ducks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dolebludger said:

Yes, I think the ducks were and are sort of a children's game. Regent doesn’t attract many children, though children are welcome onboard. And to my observation, the kind of children who do cruise on Regent are interested in things other than rubber ducks

We have a Jeep and bought it without knowing that ducks were a thing for Jeep owners. They're a thing for Jeep Wrangler owners, but we luckily haven't had to deal with it for our Grand Cherokee.

We once received a cute little duck on our bathtub in a motel along I-26 going back North from a family wedding many years ago. There was a note that said please take me home if you smiled when you saw me, with no charge. That duck still sits on the edge of my bathtub 25 years later, and still makes me smile.

On the other hand, we recently stayed at a very nice boutique hotel in Panama City, Panama, where we really enjoyed our stay. There was a duck in the beautiful upscale shower. There was a menu of ducks available for purchase. We didn't buy one for 25 dollars. 

We haven't seen any ducks onboard Regent, and won't be bringing any in our luggage.

6 hours ago, Dolebludger said:

Although it was started by a 10 year old girl, it is rather popular with adults on many (most) cruise lines.

https://cruiseradio.net/everything-you-need-to-know-about-cruise-ducks/

• Like 1