Internet packages

Compass Rose Monica

I'm looking at the internet packages. I'm not sure I will need one that's for every day while on the ship. One is for 60 minutes ($19.95).

My question is this: Are the 60 minutes a 60 straight minutes or can I log on and off throughout and stretch it out over a few days?

Thanks,

Monica

I usually get free minutes from my loyalty program status so have never purchased a package.  Based on my experience, this is the likely answer:

•  Minutes are counted from the time you log on to the time you log out.   So technically, you can log out and your minutes stop running and use your 60 min over several days. 

However, during previous cruises, internet has been Sooooooooo low, that downloading emails can take forever.  Easily 30 min each time I checked messages, and more if there were attachments. 

I would spend $29 and get an all-day pass. 

However, I either use my free loyalty minutes, or rely on my USA t mobile free ( but slow) international roaming so i wait until I reach a port to check emails. 

perhaps others have more recent experience and may have a different view. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 11:32 PM, Dynacruiser said:

However, I either use my free loyalty minutes, or rely on my USA t mobile free ( but slow) international roaming so i wait until I reach a port to check emails

On a port intensive cruise, that’s what I would do too. My upcoming cruise has lots and lots of sea days though, so I purchased a package that included WiFi.

• Like 1