Pics taken by carnival

ChardonnayKJ

There are some places that won't allow you to. I read on here that you can request from Carnival to waive their copyright. We just scan them and print on good quality photo paper.

Tony

2005 Miracle April 24th

2004 Legend

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

I emailed Carnival and they mailed me permission. There have been threads before about this. Many times you can just go to those Kodak machines and if you have an employee who does not know better they will allow you to do it. Technically it is a professional picture covered by copyright laws so that is why you need Carnival's permission.

Mardi Gras 4/1988

NCL Norway 8/1990

Sensation 8/1996

Sensation 4/9/2000

Paradise 2/1/2002

Triumph 1/31/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;9;5;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

9/5 Paradise- Panama Canal

When I got back from my first Cruise in 02 and tried to copy the place wouldn't let me without permission from Carnival. I called them and they mailed me a letter saying it was ok to make copies of the pictures. I had the letter within a week. So it's not really problem. And as someone else said, sometimes you can get by at one of the kodak machine doing it yourself and get by with it. It's when you have to check out that they might catch you. Some machines an employee has to punch in a code before it will work. That's when they told me I couldn't copy the pics. Just got delayed a week but got the copies.

Mona

I've got a new Epson RX500 which is a scanner and photo printer all in one. Scans and prints awesome pictures. I also use it to print some of the digital photos I have taken.

If you take as many photos as I do, it's a great investment.

Carnival Imagination - October 1998

Carnival Triumph - November 1999

Carnival Victory - Valentines Week 2001

Carnival Legend - Valentines Week 2003

Carnival Legend - Our Last Trip To Paradise...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2003;2;22;10;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Fantasy Weekend Getaway!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;9;2;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Glory - Valentines Week!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2005;2;12;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

At the price they charge, you should have at least copyright permission. I would have no guilt or concern. Especially when you consider there is almost no way to get a copy once you get home anyway.

Alaska via Spirit 6/2/04

Intellectual Property laws protect YOU as a consumer to permit you to make a reasonable number of copies of music, movies, pictures and just about anything else that's copyrighted for your own personal use. Just don't try to use them commercially without permission.

Archived