best month to book

DebbieGar

Following!   Also, best month to book to ensure you have your pick of excursions!  Don't want to book too late and see the best excursions sold out!   We are thinking of going late June 2025.

• Like 1

If I said there was a best month, the cruise lines would just boost the price that month. You just have to do your research. Generally, I would say book early. If the price goes down you can usually re-fare the cruise, and cancel and book again at the lower price.

4 hours ago, DebbieGar said:

We are looking to book our first Alaskan Cruise for May of 2025.  Is there a month that is best to book for best pricing/sales?

We went May 6-20 2023 Vancouver return and loved every minute. Loved the itinerary, got two stops each port, so two chances excursions we really wanted. Four days glacier cruising. Weather perfect. On Grand Princess.

plenty of snow too, so White Pass Rail excursion was amazing.

25 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

We went May 6-20 2023 Vancouver return and loved every minute. Loved the itinerary, got two stops each port, so two chances excursions we really wanted. Four days glacier cruising. Weather perfect. On Grand Princess.

plenty of snow too, so White Pass Rail excursion was amazing.

How was the Grand Princess?  I've seen questionable reviews on her...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rnr4thatsme said:

How was the Grand Princess?  I've seen questionable reviews on her...

We were quite happy with it. I’d read questionable reviews too but it was fine. Yes it’s an older ship but we didn’t find any unpleasant smells ever, our balcony cabin was fine etc.

we’re about to go on majestic in March Sydney to NZ. That will be the biggest ship we’ll have been on so far. Always we didn’t want to go larger than the grand class, but fare was too good to refuse for front facing balcony Lido deck! $400 each cheaper than inside going from our hometown Melbourne to Queensland. Cabin and balcony look amazing so really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DebbieGar said:

We are looking to book our first Alaskan Cruise for May of 2025.  Is there a month that is best to book for best pricing/sales?

March 2025.