Coffee packages

cruiseguy46

I understand that there are 3 packages with princess now , which if you upgrade can be expensive , I’m just getting the basic ,I don’t need drink packages as I’ll only have one or two alcohol drink a day and wife does not drink . What I do enjoy is the premium regular coffee . Do they still sell coffee cards once you get on the ship ? 

25 minutes ago, cruiseguy46 said:

I understand that there are 3 packages with princess now , which if you upgrade can be expensive , I’m just getting the basic ,I don’t need drink packages as I’ll only have one or two alcohol drink a day and wife does not drink . What I do enjoy is the premium regular coffee . Do they still sell coffee cards once you get on the ship ? 

Sadly, they're gone. 

Good news is the ships have Lavazza coffee at the buffet, which is much better than the undrinkable brown liquid they used to have. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, cruiseguy46 said:

Have you looked at the details of the "Plus Fare"? Even if you don't drink alchohol they can be a good deal if you are each getting WIFI and paying the Crew Appreciation. WIFI is now $25/day/person and crew appreciation is $16/day/person. Since the Plus Fare is $60/day/person that leaves $19/day/person for everything else. Your 2 drinks will be more then that. If your wife would like bottled water, soda, specialty coffees and teas, smoothies, mocktails, hot chocolate, and fresh squeezed juices it would be pretty for her to use the $19. Then there are a number of other items that you might enjoy trying since they are included. I hope this helps!

2 hours ago, jwattle said:

No, those went away about a year ago. 🙂

2 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

Have you looked at the details of the "Plus Fare"? Even if you don't drink alchohol they can be a good deal if you are each getting WIFI and paying the Crew Appreciation. WIFI is now $25/day/person and crew appreciation is $16/day/person. Since the Plus Fare is $60/day/person that leaves $19/day/person for everything else. Your 2 drinks will be more then that. If your wife would like bottled water, soda, specialty coffees and teas, smoothies, mocktails, hot chocolate, and fresh squeezed juices it would be pretty for her to use the $19. Then there are a number of other items that you might enjoy trying since they are included. I hope this helps!

Thank you 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Sadly, they're gone. 

Good news is the ships have Lavazza coffee at the buffet, which is much better than the undrinkable brown liquid they used to have. 

We just got off the Sapphire and the Lavazza coffee was terrific. 

However, we disembarked the Royal in November and it had not upgraded to Lavazza yet. Still served the undrinkable brown swill in the buffet. Before boarding they had assured us that all ships had made the switch to Lavazza, but for the Royal at least that was not true. 

3 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

Maybe they can raise the prices of everything else on the ship by 67% and the package will look like even a better deal. 😄

• Like 2