UDP on Icon

Does anyone have a list of where you can use your $20 ala carte on Icon?

The terms say "For restaurants with a la carte pricing". I think Playmakers.

But does this cover Sugar Beach, Desserted, Trellis Bar and basecamp and so on. There are so many places now that have upcharges.

I also wish they would simplify this and took $20 daily off your bill as the terms also say once per day and have read that needs to be in one transaction.

So if there were 3 of use, I would hope we could each use our $20 at different times. My son likes to get his Sundae from Playmakers nightly.

As far as I know, you can use the $20 at any restaurant / venue that has food up charges.

On a side note, I love how they increased the prices for all the up charge items (I get it, inflation), but kept the UDP credit at $20. That's fun! Basically, they've just devalued the UDP. 

I know from teh Wonder that Sugar Beach does not accept UDP, it's only ice cream. Trellis Bar is supposedly going to serve bar type snacks for a charge.  Basecamp is mostly free but some items will have a charge. so maybe they'll apply UDP credit.  Desserted is probably a place for your son, there is a charge for items.

• 4 weeks later...

I sailed on the inaugural with the UDP.

You can use the $20 per person, per day at Playmakers, Pier 7, and Basecamp.

Izumi in the Park, the Trellis Bar and Desserted are NOT covered.
I was told at Basecamp, that you can order something that was $6 at one time, and come back and order something else later that may have been $8, and it's fine. So you can spread the purchases out over the day, and as long as you're spending less than $20 per person, you are fine. 

(the cheese curds are really good!!)

• Like 3