Air2Sea confirmation number

My wife and I will be flying for the first in more than 20 years.  I used Air2Sea to book flights from RDU to Seattle and they are now paid for.  In reading the email I received it mentions a confirmation number to use to logon to the airline.  There is no confirmation number in the email I received.  Our cruise is in May so it is possible I may be looking to early.  Would like to know others experience.

You have paid Air2Sea, however Air2Sea doesn’t pay the airline until about 60 days out.

That’s when you’ll receive your 6 digit alpha/numeric PNR code that confirms the reservation.

Edited by klfrodo

1 hour ago, klfrodo said:

You have paid Air2Sea, however Air2Sea doesn’t pay the airline until about 60 days out.

That’s when you’ll receive your 6 digit alpha/numeric PNR code that confirms the reservation.

That's not true at all. There's a confirmation code immediately. 

2 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Wrong.  I have my confirmation code the second I booked it.  They wouldn’t be able to book your seats on the flight if they paid the airline 60 days out. 

3 hours ago, Jkaczanowski said:

Look for record locator / booking reference in the confirmation email you received.  

42715CE2-BDEE-4BDD-BB21-76505A54F8A8.png

it is the record locator/booking reference. The top one is your first flight the bottom number is your return flight. 

Edited by Minuet888