Arrival time at New York

MaineCruiser243

We are booked on QM2 voyage M422 Southampton to New York arriving 27 July 2024. I cannot find any information as to the expected arrival time in New York. This is frustrating as I need to plan transportation back to our home in Maine and I don't even know if arrival is morning or afternoon, and whether I need to plan on booking an overnight stay in NYC. I realize that ships can be late although my experience is they generally arrive on time.

Is there an expected ballpark arrival time in New York that I can use for planning purposes? 

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, MaineCruiser243 said:

The ship is usually ''cleared'' by 7am, and if you want to get off then and carry your own luggage off  the ship then that is OK to disembark. 
As you are a US Citizen then Passport and Customs checks will be very quick for you.

If you wish to do this, then just let the Pursers Desk know in advance that you wish to self-disembark, and if you are flying back to Maine then you could easily get a flight before, or around Noon from LGA or JFK.

Breakfast starts very early in the King's Court (around 5am or soon after) and also opens for sit-down breakfast in the MDR's around 6am.

Edit - I assume you will fly up to BGR Bangor >? 

Edited by rog747
added BGR