Another Diamond + question on reservations...

Anoter question I has is that is indicates that we will have "Priority access and seating at Theater, Ice show and AquaTheater events"

How do we take advantage of that perk?  Does it happen when we make the reservation once on the ship or do we have to go through our Concierge? (Also once on the ship...)

I've seen a roped off area at the aqua theater is all I've ever seen. Suite area in theater. A couple saved seats and a genie came with 2 pax. Havent noticed anywhere else and I'm D+. I just get in line early and pick my seat. About 15 minutes before they remove all the reserved seat signs anyway.

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I've seen a roped off area at the aqua theater is all I've ever seen. Suite area in theater. A couple saved seats and a genie came with 2 pax. Havent noticed anywhere else and I'm D+. I just get in line early and pick my seat. About 15 minutes before they remove all the reserved seat signs anyway.

They grouped diamond plus with suites for ice skating show on my harmony cruise , but you still need a reservation.

10 hours ago, bgoff60 said:

How do we take advantage of that perk? 

It depends on the venue, but typically they reserve some section for D+ and up - that section is opened to everyone 10-15 min before the show starts. So, to use the perk, show up earlier than that.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

It depends on the venue, but typically they reserve some section for D+ and up - that section is opened to everyone 10-15 min before the show starts. So, to use the perk, show up earlier than that.

This.  I would add that the seats in reserved section are not necessarily considered the absolute best seats in the house.  Depending on arrival time and taste in seating, their party may find seats they like better outside the reserved section.