Connecting to All Included Wifi

Cruiser1976

Morning - does anyone by chance have a step-by-step guide or even better, screenshots of how to connect to the Wifi when you have the basic internet package as part of the All Included? We have a large group travelling and trying to put something together to show them how to do it and what the app screens will say.

Also, when connecting to the Wifi will the All Included option, is there something they will need in order to activate it?

Thanks

Rather a simple process -

Open Phone and on WiFi Select - "Ship's Name" - Guest

Open App and click button Internet or on Browser go to Guest.onboardicafe.com   You can also shoot a QR Code found in Daily to take you to the site

You will get a window to create an account -

You enter your Portfolio Number (number on SeaPass)

User Name

Birthday  MM/DD

4 Digit Pin

IMG_1851.thumb.jpeg.b61532fe4ed42dc4123ce7d284fe515d.jpeg

You next get a screen and you can select -  Free Wifi (Celebrity Only),  CC Free Minutes, Package or Purchase Package .    Your will look different since I'm a Zenith and get a second free account.

IMG_1852.thumb.png.85a79d1bff49635a6d37a70118f5a08f.png

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Cruiser1976 said:

Thanks! I assume since they have the basic Wifi they will see something similar with the All Included or Always Included reference as you have above to know which option to select?

Yes they will have options for your Free CC minutes, Basic Ships wifi without connection to the outside world and Whatever package you have.   Both you and your travel partner will need to set up accounts separately.  

If you have Basic Wifi with the Always Included,  you will have that option plus another option to upgrade to Premium (they will include the cc discounted price).    If you are fine with the package you have just choose Classic Included.  

On 2/3/2024 at 8:14 AM, kbnovak said:

Are you able to switch devices?

Yes you can switch devices.  if you did not remember to log off the first device, it will prompt you to disconnect the first device before allowing the new device to connect. 

7 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes you can switch devices.  if you did not remember to log off the first device, it will prompt you to disconnect the first device before allowing the new device to connect. 

Thanks.  We're boarding tomorrow and I needed to make sure I could switch because I have to have the streaming plan for a work call.

On 2/3/2024 at 5:14 AM, kbnovak said:

Are you able to switch devices?

Yes you can use unlimited number of devices but only one at a time per account.  

When you log on via a second device it will ask you if you want to disconnect the other connection.  Just select yes.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 2