Back to Back - event listings change?

tbmrt

Wondering how different things would be if one took a back to back cruise.  For example, would Saturday on first cruise be We Fancy and Heartbeat the next week? 

Assuming the length of the cruise is the same then the schedule will basically be the same, although some things change depending on where port days land on different itineraries.

In the Mediterranean where they were always seven night cruises the band even made a joke of “on Thursdays we wear red” because Scarlet Night was always on the same day of the week.

Days may change, but not usually events.  Events change very rarely from year to year!  Yes, there have been some shows and events dropped and more added, but overall not much difference.

Is there ever a cruise VV does not do scarlet night? I've read plenty about how often the schedule changes but was confused by the fact that our event line up is now out and it has We Fancy and Boomvang on the back to back nights that could be scarlet night.  Feels like a paranoid question, but I already bought my red cowboy hat!

19 minutes ago, sfspider said:

Is there ever a cruise VV does not do scarlet night? I've read plenty about how often the schedule changes but was confused by the fact that our event line up is now out and it has We Fancy and Boomvang on the back to back nights that could be scarlet night.  Feels like a paranoid question, but I already bought my red cowboy hat!

Scarlet night is almost always the night before the last sea day, I’ve not known them do a cruise without one.

I've. never seen or heard of a cruise without Scarlet Night,  I'm aware of it being moved inside due to cold weather or rough seas and also on a 14 night sailing moving the night in hopes of getting better weather later.

1 hour ago, Freelancer3 said:

14 day cruises has only one Scarlet Night

And the 15 night cruise we did just had the one, plus it was more toward the middle of the cruise, not the night before the last sea day.  Our cruise left November 20, Scarlett Night was November 28 (it was the night of one sea day and we had another the day after).

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2024 at 4:57 AM, kmorg1234 said:

We are doing a back to back on Resilient, and I do not see a Scarlet Night on the second leg.

On a back to back, do you know how they handle it if you're not in the same room for each cruise?

1 hour ago, admranger said:

On a back to back, do you know how they handle it if you're not in the same room for each cruise?

How things are handled thru Customs depends on the port...in our experience, it has varied.  As to how the ship handles your stuff if you are changing rooms is that you pack it up and leave it in your cabin.  Your room host will be aware and will move it to your new room as soon as it is cleaned and ready.

• Like 1