Forgot to buy Cruise Next last week!

9 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

The only dumb move is to ignore both of them and continue to leave free money on the table.

disclaimer: I did exactly that for too long.  Maybe missed three or four cruises where I could have saved $500.

Isn't that the truth!!! We bought $1000 worth on our first NCL cruise and always bought them when we take a cruise. We just came back to NCL after cruising MSC for several years and it would be crazy not to get them!

Given the ubiquity of CN onboard (aside from the often pushy staff, there are stuffers, announcements, a TV station...) I can't imagine how one could forget to buy them 🤣

Edited by phillygwm
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, phillygwm said:

Given the ubiquity of CN onboard (aside from the often pushy staff, there are stuffers, announcements, a TV station...) I can't imagine how one could forget to buy them 🤣

Easy, had been on the ship for 3 weeks and kept putting it off and then the last day the line was long and was going to go back and oops! I forgot!

As a European I don't have the option to buy/use CruiseFirst so I go and buy my 2-4 CN on one of the first cruise days to have it done and not think about it any more. 

1 minute ago, Asawi said:

As a European I don't have the option to buy/use CruiseFirst so I go and buy my 2-4 CN on one of the first cruise days to have it done and not think about it any more. 

Yes, I will do it our first day next time!

• Like 1