The new lunch menu

20 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I’m actually looking forward to trying the new lunch menu and having cauliflower and french fries on nine sea days. Can I ask for just 3 fries? 😂 

And I want Chicken tacos too!!! 

You can .. they will bring you 3 fries.  But definitely order two street tacos or you will just want more.  I love smaller portions in general but not when it comes to the street tacos.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Senga said:

Good luck with that!  😂  For breakfast I always ask for 2 strips of crispy bacon, one fried egg over medium and one soft roll.  Have yet to receive that.  It's always at least five strips of bacon so, of course, I need to order ANOTHER soft roll because....who can leave bacon on the plate to get thrown out!!!!

Sorry a bit off topic but I have to share this with you! Once I ordered a side of bacon from room service, and this is what I received….

IMG_8565.jpeg

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Sorry a bit off topic but I have to share this with you! Once I ordered a side of bacon from room service, and this is what I received….

IMG_8565.jpeg

Wow ., nobody could complain and out small portions with that order!  😂 

• Haha 2

On 2/9/2024 at 7:08 AM, memoak said:

If we wanted to eat every meal off of a coffee table then we could just stay home. We enjoy sitdown dining with good service and personal interaction. 

To each his own.  🙂

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 8:46 AM, Cruise Raider said:

I love the new lunch menu and usually order the same things, chicken tacos and roasted cauliflower!  I’m craving them just thinking about it!  
The pub lunch day will have a different menu, if they have one.  I didn’t see it at all on our last two cruises but, there weren’t many sea days on those cruises.  

Agree food has been great but we are easy to please and not big complainers, nor do we care where people choose to eat.  On the Crown right now and every venue has been good. It is great to choose what you want and where you want...no judgement here.  😁

Edited by Cruisintimer
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 2:29 PM, memoak said:

Half of those hot dishes will be vegetarian, sandwich’s are premade, only one meat being sliced and 4 different colored cheeses all taste alike. After 50 Princess cruises I avoid the buffet as much as possible

After 50 cruises and constant complaining on Cruise Critic it makes me wonder why you still cruise. 🤣

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cruisintimer said:

After 50 cruises and constant complaining on Cruise Critic it makes me wonder why you still cruise. 🤣

Because I live cruising and avoid the buffet   On sea days I tend to use the MDR and on port days I eat on shore. Cruising really has nothing to do with the buffet and zi do wish they would go back to different menus on sea days MDR

• Like 1