Royal Carribean Internet on Greek Isles cruise

$377 per device for 9days. We have 4 device (including teens' devices).
so that's around $1500 for internet alone.

Any hack to this? We won't be streaming. Just need to be accessible anytime.
(email, viber, messenger, researching)

I'm guessing your teens are probably of an age where not having Internet could potentially have a negative impact on their enjoyment of the cruise, but what about you and your spouse? Do you both need to be constantly connected or could you share? That would at least let you reduce the purchase to a 3-device plan, which would be a little bit cheaper.

• Haha 1

I'm confused on your pricing. We are doing a 7 day Greek cruise and a 4 device internet package is $391. Are you buying four 1 device packages for everyone? One 4 device package is all you need...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, travelali said:

How did you calculate this?

I have not seen internet going over 21.99 per person. ($153.93) When it is package of one person 4 devices it goes even lower per person.

Even if you buy 1 device package for everyone it will be $615.96 per week, but it is more economical to buy 1 person 4 devices which allow to login with the same login at 4 devices at the same time.

Edited by Tatka

On 2/7/2024 at 12:40 AM, Tatka said:

How did you calculate this?

I have not seen internet going over 21.99 per person. ($153.93) When it is package of one person 4 devices it goes even lower per person.

Even if you buy 1 device package for everyone it will be $615.96 per week, but it is more economical to buy 1 person 4 devices which allow to login with the same login at 4 devices at the same time.

omg thanks for pointing it out! my hubby computed wrong as he thought we have different number of cruise days 😄
so we recalculated again. its $566 for 4 devices. its sounds more reasonable.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 7:57 PM, travelali said:

----------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
We computed wrong so we recalculated again. its $566 for 4 devices. its sounds more reasonable.

Edited by travelali
wrong computation.

7 minutes ago, travelali said:

omg thanks for pointing it out! my hubby computed wrong as he thought we have different number of cruise days 😄
so we recalculated again. its $566 for 4 devices. its sounds more reasonable.

You are very welcome. Also you can buy it and watch. Maybe it will come down in price so you can rebook.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 9:16 PM, FionaMG said:

I'm guessing your teens are probably of an age where not having Internet could potentially have a negative impact on their enjoyment of the cruise, but what about you and your spouse? Do you both need to be constantly connected or could you share? That would at least let you reduce the purchase to a 3-device plan, which would be a little bit cheaper.

we are on a long vacation so teens will be doing some review classes during some cruise days.
with me and hubby, you are right, we might be always together all the time and ill just borrow his phone.
my hubby is always on work even during cruise/holidays 😅
im just more lucky i can get away from work once in awhile.

5 minutes ago, Tatka said:

You are very welcome. Also you can buy it and watch. Maybe it will come down in price so you can rebook.

would you know how to edit a post?

i was trying to edit a post but i can't find how. i can only quote original post and add the addenum

39 minutes ago, travelali said:

would you know how to edit a post?

i was trying to edit a post but i can't find how. i can only quote original post and add the addenum

Three dots in the right upper corner of the post. But this option is only available for a short time 

11 hours ago, travelali said:

we are on a long vacation so teens will be doing some review classes during some cruise days.
with me and hubby, you are right, we might be always together all the time and ill just borrow his phone.
my hubby is always on work even during cruise/holidays 😅
im just more lucky i can get away from work once in awhile.

Glad to see you've got it all figured out and it's not going to be nearly as bad as you thought. 😊