NCL email for complaints?

orwell-g

how do you reach NCL if you dont want (or can not) call them?

I am just off the NCL Dawn from Mauritius to South Africa and this was by a wide margin the worst cruise I've been on (out of like 30+ cruises).

literally everything from check-in, the cruise itself, immigration, all shore excursions and the debarcation were horrible cluster fu*ks.

somebody needs to be held accountable for this... but it seems NCL makes sure the only contact details public are US phone numbers

Don't know the email address but I'm curious to know if the ship was at capacity? Seems that regardless of how many times NCL screws up, people are still rushing to book.

Edited by IrieBajan54
add text

25 minutes ago, orwell-g said:

how do you reach NCL if you dont want (or can not) call them?

I am just off the NCL Dawn from Mauritius to South Africa and this was by a wide margin the worst cruise I've been on (out of like 30+ cruises).

literally everything from check-in, the cruise itself, immigration, all shore excursions and the debarcation were horrible cluster fu*ks.

somebody needs to be held accountable for this... but it seems NCL makes sure the only contact details public are US phone numbers

Issues needed to be addressed while on your voyage. After the fact, there is little anyone can do. 

Here's the link you seek: https://www.ncl.com/case-submission

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Issues needed to be addressed while on your voyage. After the fact, there is little anyone can do

Sometime issues addressed while on the voyage do not get addressed.  We just sent a letter regarding an unresolved issue to:

Katty Byrd

Senior Vice President, Guest Services, Norwegian Cruise Line

NCL Corporation Ltd.

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

I will wait for a written response from NCL before generating a post regarding that issue.

3 hours ago, Traveling Fools said:

Sometime issues addressed while on the voyage do not get addressed.  We just sent a letter regarding an unresolved issue to:

Katty Byrd

Senior Vice President, Guest Services, Norwegian Cruise Line

NCL Corporation Ltd.

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

I will wait for a written response from NCL before generating a post regarding that issue.

If you get a response, it will say something like:

thank you for,your correspondence 

end of letter back to you

1 hour ago, dpepper64 said:

I sent an email to Katty with an issue on our last cruise.  I am sure she had someone else send response which I got in 2-3 days.  A lot of i am sorry but a credit for our next cruise.

22 minutes ago, zqvol said:

If you get a response, it will say something like:

thank you for,your correspondence 

end of letter back to you

Responses like that will be a major factor in determining our future loyalty to NCL.

@orwell-g

I have just read through your post on another CC Thread.

We did Dubai to Cape Town 14 months ago on the first time that NCL had visited many of those ports.   I said then that NCL had NOT done "due-diligence" for most of those ports.   It sounds as if things are no better 14 months later.   Still no "due-diligence" and it sounds like no follow up to all the complaints.

I hope that no one on your ship was as adversely affected in Richard's Bay as people were on our cruise.   We had a high wind all day and the air was thick with cold dust.