Can't get Personalizer to accept credit card number

pompeii

20 hours ago, Thrak said:

Google, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo are not browsers. They are search engines. Safari is a browser. Firefox is a browser. Chrome is a browser. If you are using Safari every time you are only using one browser. Clear the cache and cookies on your browser. Try a different browser.

You're fighting a losing battle, my friend!  It's like all cellophane tape is "Scotch Tape"! 😄

Kleenex

Band-Aid

Sharpie

Crock-Pot

Shop-Vac

Q-Tips

All of the above names are commonly misused!

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

26 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

You're fighting a losing battle, my friend!  It's like all cellophane tape is "Scotch Tape"! 😄

Kleenex

Band-Aid

Sharpie

Crock-Pot

Shop-Vac

Q-Tips

And above all, turns out browsers and search engines didn’t have anything to do with it 

37 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Kleenex

Band-Aid

Sharpie

Crock-Pot

Shop-Vac

Q-Tips

I have issues with all the people who don't know the difference between their "wallpaper" and a "screen saver". Drives me nuts. Of course I had users who thought their monitor was the computer, the computer was "the modem" or "the hard drive", or who, when asked "Where did you save it?", responded with, "I saved it in my Microsoft", etc. However, I was invariably polite as it was my job.

Edited by Thrak

8 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I have issues with all the people who don't know the difference between their "wallpaper" and a "screen saver". Drives me nuts. Of course I had users who thought their monitor was the computer, the computer was "the modem" or "the hard drive", or who, when asked "Where did you save it?", responded with, "I saved it in my Microsoft", etc. However, I was invariably polite as it was my job.

Calling the PC the "harddrive" is a good one! And of course the absolute classic "Where's the 'any' key"! 😄

On 2/15/2024 at 11:29 AM, pompeii said:

I'm trying to pay for a bottled water package on my cruise personalizer with a credit card.  I enter all the information and when I hit submit payment, the credit card number highlights in blue and nothing else happens.  The payment does not submit.  I tried on the app as well, and it highlights the cc number and gives a message "fill out this field."   It doesn't seem to recognize that I have filled out the field.  My husband and I have tried it with four different cards and it doesn't work.  And yes, I've checked and double checked the information.   I've tried live chat and calling Princess but haven't gotten anywhere although they finally promised to escalate it.  Has anyone else had this problem and were you able to fix it?                                                                             

Had the same problem with having medallions mailed to my home.  Call the Ocean Navigator.  That is the tech unit for Princess.  They solved the problem quickly.  Princess knows it has problems with the app and the web version.