Non alcoholic drinks

elapel01

Not sure why you're only interested in the Martini bar... but looking at the current Reflection menu it has Ritual Margarita $8 and Zero Gimlet $8 non-alcoholic drinks listed.

The Mast bar lists zero proof Heineken 0.0 $9, Cranberry Mule $6, Peach Sangria $6, Sparkling Mint Lemonade $6, Raspberry Fizz $6, and Watermelon Tropic $6. I like the non-alcoholic frozen daiquiris.

Any bar should be able to whip something non-alcoholic up for you. I'm not sure you'll find any non-alcoholic wine.

I'm also unable to drink and never found a problem finding non-alcoholic drinks.   At all bars they will be able to make mocktails.    Of course an non-alcoholic martini might just be a glass with an olive in it.    They also have soft drinks, sparkling water and Club Soda.     I've had many say let me make a surprise for you. 

5 hours ago, twins_to_alaska said:

Not sure why you're only interested in the Martini bar... but looking at the current Reflection menu it has Ritual Margarita $8 and Zero Gimlet $8 non-alcoholic drinks listed.

The Mast bar lists zero proof Heineken 0.0 $9, Cranberry Mule $6, Peach Sangria $6, Sparkling Mint Lemonade $6, Raspberry Fizz $6, and Watermelon Tropic $6. I like the non-alcoholic frozen daiquiris.

Any bar should be able to whip something non-alcoholic up for you. I'm not sure you'll find any non-alcoholic wine.

My cruises on Edge and Summit, non-alcoholic wine was left in my suite when I arrived.  I can't comment on how it tasted because I never opened it.