Please tell me about the running track on Beyond

jajsmom

OK, so I'm addicted to running, and I love running on cruise ships. It looks like there is a jogging track that spans two decks on the Beyond. Can you do continuous loops on this track, or do you need to go back and forth? Do you know how long it is?  Thanks!

• Like 1

It’s a continuous loop and 5 laps = a mile. People are mostly good about keeping to the right when walking but there are some times where people stop on the track to take a pic. I love the track and it’s a daily use for me when on the E class ships. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jajsmom said:

Thank you so much! 5 laps is much less than the 7 laps per mile I need to do on princess.  so only 35 laps will get me my 7 miles!😜

If you don't already know the jogging track spans decks 15 and 16, meaning two sections of it are on an incline and decline. It's probably the most inventive cruiseship running track and it traverses different parts of the ship. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

If you don't already know the jogging track spans decks 15 and 16, meaning two sections of it are on an incline and decline. It's probably the most inventive cruiseship running track and it traverses different parts of the ship. 

OMG, I love it!  Thanks for the video.  I've been on almost 30 cruises, and this looks like the most fun place to run!

1 hour ago, BobbM81 said:

It’s a continuous loop and 5 laps = a mile. People are mostly good about keeping to the right when walking but there are some times where people stop on the track to take a pic. I love the track and it’s a daily use for me when on the E class ships. 

For whatever reason, the track is labeled with “Run” on the right and “Walk” on the left.