Debarkation/Flight time - Galveston/Houston Hobby Sunday Morning

Hello more experienced Galveston cruisers,

We have been on Allure twice out of Galveston in 2023 -once with a Genie and the other with Sky class concierge exit.  Both times we were out of the terminal (naturally one of the very first off both times) carrying our own luggage by 730am at the latest.  Does this seem normal/average? 

We are taking Harmony this summer again in Star class with a Genie so easily expect to be able to make an 11AM flight out of Hobby (which I know is  a lot closer to Galveston than IAH and it is a Sunday morning for traffic considerations. We will have a rental car parked at the terminal.

Am I missing anything other than the obvious -what if ship is delayed/customs/ fog etc...

Thanks

6 minutes ago, chfenton said:

Hello more experienced Galveston cruisers,

We have been on Allure twice out of Galveston in 2023 -once with a Genie and the other with Sky class concierge exit.  Both times we were out of the terminal (naturally one of the very first off both times) carrying our own luggage by 730am at the latest.  Does this seem normal/average? 

We are taking Harmony this summer again in Star class with a Genie so easily expect to be able to make an 11AM flight out of Hobby (which I know is  a lot closer to Galveston than IAH and it is a Sunday morning for traffic considerations. We will have a rental car parked at the terminal.

Am I missing anything other than the obvious -what if ship is delayed/customs/ fog etc...

Thanks

My friends had a later flight so we didnt try until about 7:45 but we pretty much got in a short line and walked off the ship. Long walk to me but were outside the terminal within 15 minutes... though I wasnt timing it.