NCL FREE AIRFARE: 11:57pm Flight.

23 minutes ago, darienill said:

When you get your flight info can you reject it and do your own?

I thought upgrades and changes weren't allowed?

Typically no, but NCL has recently been sending people the projected flights they would be on and offering to let them go with different ones for a cost.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 3:33 PM, Cmikel said:

Received our airline tickets for our Alaska cruise 90 days out. We leave Vancouver at 11:57 pm and don't make it home to Arkansas till noon the next day. (11:59pm for departing flights is NLC's cutoff time in the terms and conditions so there is nothing that we can really do about it, but it still is aggravating that they booked us on such a late overnight flight).  We will survive, but It is going to be a rough night. Hope this helps someone else. Again, it's not the end of the world for us but we will not use a NCL airline promotion again. 

So you are saying you got EXACTLY what you agreed to and paid for...

Posted (edited)

It's actually common to take red eye flights from the West Coast coming back east. I've taken flights just before and just after midnight even for my business travel. I wouldn't hold this against NCL as somewhat of a punishment flight, it's just a typical flight option.

I would see it as glass half full and use a luggage option or service to send your bags to the airport from the ship and enjoy the day exploring Vancouver.

Last year after our Alaska cruise ended in Seatle we had a great day in the city prior to taking the train to the airport for our flight.

If you want a homebase there's an app Dayuse where you can find a hotel for the day.

I hope you can plan a great day.

Edited by Nola26

On 3/5/2024 at 12:33 PM, Cmikel said:

Received our airline tickets for our Alaska cruise 90 days out. We leave Vancouver at 11:57 pm and don't make it home to Arkansas till noon the next day. (11:59pm for departing flights is NLC's cutoff time in the terms and conditions so there is nothing that we can really do about it, but it still is aggravating that they booked us on such a late overnight flight).  We will survive, but It is going to be a rough night. Hope this helps someone else. Again, it's not the end of the world for us but we will not use a NCL airline promotion again. 

I've been booked for a return flight at 6:30pm out of Seattle. So I'll be sitting in the airport for at least 7 hours. If you want to change flights....you'll loose the discount fare.

43 minutes ago, makeup face said:

Okay...how do I fix it????

IDK, I don't know what part of the code is causing it to expand the display (and somehow scrolling isn't happening, odd)

1 hour ago, makeup face said:

I've been booked for a return flight at 6:30pm out of Seattle. So I'll be sitting in the airport for at least 7 hours. If you want to change flights....you'll loose the discount fare.

I don't think that the discount is loose at all.  Know what i mean Vern?

13 minutes ago, hallux said:

IDK, I don't know what part of the code is causing it to expand the display (and somehow scrolling isn't happening, odd)

BTW his code does not do that for me using the latest FireFox.  The issue may well be on YOUR end.

1 hour ago, MoCruiseFan said:

BTW his code does not do that for me using the latest FireFox.  The issue may well be on YOUR end.

I'm on the latest Chrome.  Hmm...