Live From Celebrity Constellation 3/11-3/23

8 hours ago, Provence55always said:

Following along and enjoying…..how does the mobile bar work😉.

My husband and I are also elite. Wondering how being elite supports your mobile bar. What do you actually do to save some of your drinks for later consumption?  Love your review. We sailed on Connie several years ago and would love to again sometime soon.

Just now, FishOn55 said:

My husband and I are also elite. Wondering how being elite supports your mobile bar. What do you actually do to save some of your drinks for later consumption?  Love your review. We sailed on Connie several years ago and would love to again sometime soon.

I can store five drinks in there and it is insulated so stays cold. Beyond that I put glasses in the fridge and dump into the bar as it empties out.

• Like 2

Magicians are not my thing at all but any chance to get my mom out of the room I'm gonna take. 

Tomorrow is a Neil Diamond tribute. She showed interest so I see Sweet Caroline in my future Tomorrow  😄 😩.

Found out we will be docking downtown in Cozumel. How exciting! Have not docked there since 2014.

1710822236453954527838949278191.thumb.jpg.69c0aa95e2d399c0b6c1d06895c917d2.jpg

Pepas 🎶 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

A lot of these folks are prepared. With St. Patrick's day over many have flipped their door decorations to Easter. 

Wonder if they are staying on for the TA or if they are just that coordinated with their holiday decorations. 

They put an Easter bunny on top of their inverted pineapples?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

I can store five drinks in there and it is insulated so stays cold. Beyond that I put glasses in the fridge and dump into the bar as it empties out.

Well, it does mean you can mix drinks.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Maybe I missed it, but what are the numbers next to the food names in your dinner reports?

I “think” that’s the timing of when it was served which gives a nice view on how long the meal might take.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

I “think” that’s the timing of when it was served which gives a nice view on how long the meal might take.  

Ah. Not having the : in it (or using military time) made me think it was some kind of code next to the food somewhere. Thanks.

Good morning everyone. 

I was hoping to sleep in later because I know I am going to make a pig of myself at lunch today so need to skip breakfast.  I'm up though so I'm going to summon up my will power.

It's probably going to be a slow day onboard. The presentation in the theater today doesn't really interest me and tonight's big party is motown.

I think my mom wants to see the Neil Diamond tribute. 

Other than that, I'm gonna take it easy today and just see where the day leads me.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, exlondoner said:

They seem to have had a bit of green colouring left over from yesterday.

Pistachio eclair, but I bet it was leftover from St. Patrick's.

8 hours ago, exlondoner said:

They put an Easter bunny on top of their inverted pineapples?

So far I've not seen any misdirected pineapples.  Not that I've been looking 😇

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, exlondoner said:

Sorry I meant the opposite: CANNOT mix drinks.

That's probably for the best. There is a gathering tonight and I will probably try a cocktail or two. Tomorrow is the music and mixology event and I will surely be mixing then just have to be careful not to end up injuring myself in the pool afterwards again 😀

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Maybe I missed it, but what are the numbers next to the food names in your dinner reports?

4 hours ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Thank you, yes it is the timing of courses to provide context of the pace of the meal.

11 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Pistachio eclair, but I bet it was leftover from St. Patrick's.

So far I've not seen any misdirected pineapples.  Not that I've been looking 😇

I’m sure you couldn’t help noticing. Or you might have been looking for a friend. I see that last sentence is ambiguous but it will do, either way.

• Haha 1

Laundry came back last night. My mom couldn't open it. I can't either. This sucker is tied so tightly I need to cut it open and since it is a reusable bag I don't think that's the correct way to open it.

I may be here a while.

• Haha 4

Phew, I think whoever tied that bag off has experience tieing off the mooring lines.

+1.2 which puts me at over 10 lbs for the cruise.

I've been strategically wearing my clothes in order of tightness wearing the tightest clothes first. But since I packed for one week, we are starting over today 😬

image.thumb.png.3a8a748afabad2143b83800496ad2d5a.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jam19872016 said:

Laundry came back last night. My mom couldn't open it. I can't either. This sucker is tied so tightly I need to cut it open and since it is a reusable bag I don't think that's the correct way to open it.

I may be here a while.

That has to count as a proper exercise session.

• Haha 1