Is Club Orange on Noordam?

I have searched but cannot find the answer. Your help would be appreciated. We really enjoyed the Club Orange dining on Koningsdam and hopw to have it on Noordam.

Just now, jhannah said:

I have searched but cannot find the answer. Your help would be appreciated. We really enjoyed the Club Orange dining on Koningsdam and hopw to have it on Noordam.

The dedicated Club Orange dining room is only on the Koningsdam, Nieuw Statendam, and Rotterdam.

On the non-Pinnacle ships, including the Noordam, CO dining is in the MDR, but you have a separate waiting line entrance for dinner and have seating priority over the non-CO passengers waiting to be seated. You will also get the extra CO menu with nightly special entree's. It is not the same experience as the dedicated CO dining room but IMO the next best option. At one time the MDR's had a roped off section exclusively for CO passengers, but I am not sure that is still the case. 

• Like 1

I believe CO also gets breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill on Noordam.  We were in Neptune Suites twice on Noordam and the daily Pinnacle Grill breakfasts were a highlight of our cruises.  In my opinion, the extra CO entree in the MDR is extra, not necessarily better.  On our last 14-day cruise, I only ordered it once.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sciencewonk said:

I believe CO also gets breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill on Noordam.  We were in Neptune Suites twice on Noordam and the daily Pinnacle Grill breakfasts were a highlight of our cruises.  In my opinion, the extra CO entree in the MDR is extra, not necessarily better.  On our last 14-day cruise, I only ordered it once.

That is not the case. CO people do not get breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. Only those in Neptune or Pinnacle Suites.

On the Pinnacle class ships CO people are able to have breakfast and dinner in the dedicated CO dinning room. 

Edited by Sea42
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sea42 said:

That is not the case. CO people do not get breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. Only those in Neptune or Pinnacle Suites.

On the Pinnacle class ships CO people are able to have breakfast and dinner in the dedicated CO dinning room. 

Thank you for the clarification.

• Like 1