Current Drink Packages

macor

I know I have seen the 2 different drink packages on this forum previously.  I have searched and could not find them.  I also went on Oceania site as I thought they could be accessed there - no luck.  Would someone be kind enough to direct me where I could find them or actually send a link.  Thanks for your patience.  

• Like 1

For all bookings made after last Summer, wine, beer and champagne during meal times in all dining venues and via room service are included with the cruise,  If you wish to upgrade to the Prestige package which includes all alcoholic drinks from any venue serving drinks at any time when they are open it cost $30.00USD per person per day.  Both people in the cabin do not have to upgrade to the Prestige package.  You do not have to upgrade the first day but can wait a few days to upgrade (to see if you wish to) and the package is pro-rated.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value

Thank you.  I am familiar with what is free, how to upgrade and the cost.  I am looking for the actual spirits available on each one.  I clicked on the link but could not find it.  I am electronically challenged so that may be the problem.  Is the listing there?

Posted (edited)

Compliments of @basor who posted this last May:

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, basor said:

Both people in the cabin do not have to upgrade to the Prestige package

This kinda of changed on Feb 28th of this year. If you upgrade before boarding then both parties have to take the upgrade. If you wait until onboard then just one can upgrade. Odd. 

1 minute ago, ORV said:

This kinda of changed on Feb 28th of this year. If you upgrade before boarding then both parties have to take the upgrade. If you wait until onboard then just one can upgrade. Odd. 

Thank you for the update and correction....