Wonder of the Seas -- Society of Puzzles

It's not an escape room as such, but more a room with some puzzles in you need to solve in order unlock a box with a medal in (I think it was) which means you win.

When we did it they said not many teams were able to complete it due to the difficulty. We completed it with about a minute to spare. It was challenging.

I prefer the actual escape rooms though.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, swoopy2110 said:

When we did it they said not many teams were able to complete it due to the difficulty. We completed it with about a minute to spare. It was challenging.

Same experience for us.

For anyone unaware, the reason it's not a "real" escape room is because Wonder was originally meant to be deployed in Asia and when Covid forced a change in plans, they had to scrap the Asian-facing escape room. The crew member who ran ours told us RC kept telling them they would eventually come and build a real escape room but never did.

I worked on a math puzzle with my niece and after we solved it (with a bit of trouble) we were told part of it is kinda screwy b/c they do math differently in China. 🤣

Definitely worth doing if you like puzzles, IMO... because it's free so why not?

Edited by OCSC Mike

8 minutes ago, nicknack said:

As I asked above, where on the Wonder is this puzzle room.  I don't see it on the deck plans.  Thanks.

Deck 14 in an empty room at the front of Adventure Ocean. You'll see it listed as "Puzzle Break Center" here...

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/deckbydeck.php?ship=Wonder-of-the-Seas&deck=14

7 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Deck 14 in an empty room at the front of Adventure Ocean. You'll see it listed as "Puzzle Break Center" here...

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/deckbydeck.php?ship=Wonder-of-the-Seas&deck=14

Hmmm...   That description is not on my deck plans on the RCCL App.  That area is described as an "Arena."  Whatever that is.

2 minutes ago, nicknack said:

Hmmm...   That description is not on my deck plans on the RCCL App.  That area is described as an "Arena."  Whatever that is.

Who knows? Trust me, it's there.

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

Who knows? Trust me, it's there.

I trust you 😊  I just found the puzzle break room , as you said, on the deck plans at the RCCLweb site.  I guess the app needs updating.

• Like 1