"Free" Bar Tab Promo confirmed to be going away after March 27

VV said today this is not a tease, the 'free bar' tab promotion officially ends on March 27.  Not to say it won't come back as a promo from time to time, but the ongoing Bar Tab promotion is ending on March 27. Book by March 27 to get the included Bar Tab on sailing. 

I just now booked a cruise for April but didn't get the promotional bar tab.  I got my DBEs plus $100 bar tab but not the usual $300 bar tab I've gotten before.

Any advice?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, raphael360 said:

I just now booked a cruise for April but didn't get the promotional bar tab.  I got my DBEs plus $100 bar tab but not the usual $300 bar tab I've gotten before.

Any advice?

Have you booked the right cabin category? Basically only sea terrace and rockstar get it.

“Eligible Cabins, Bar Tab: Only the XL Sea Terrace, Central Sea Terrace, The Sea Terrace, Ltd View Sea Terrace and cabins in the Rockstar Quarters Meta Category are eligible for the Bar Tab in the “Wave 2024” Offer. The Bar Tab does not apply to the following cabins: The Insider, Sea View, all Lock It In Rate cabins, and Mega Rockstar Quarters.”

Edited by jon81uk
Added more details

5 hours ago, jon81uk said:

Have you booked the right cabin category? Basically only sea terrace and rockstar get it.

I see that now...  I did get the $300 bar tab on my first 6 - VV cruises (inside Solo cabin).  Anyway, it is what it is.

Thank you for posting this. We just booked our very first Virgin Voyages cruise over the weekend, and are excited about trying VV for the first time. (Resilient Lady January 4, 2025)

Hi @CruisingWalter, I'm a journalist who writes about people with interesting lives and careers for a large business publication. We're keen to profile someone who works remotely from cruise ships, and am wondering if you'd be interested in speaking to us? If so, please email me at ellehardy@pm.me for more info.

• Like 1