Can I buy single days of wifi, or does it have to be for the whole cruise?

2011mom

If single days are available, how much are they and how do I buy them? I'll be on the Emerald Princess, it's a 15 night cruise so that would be very expensive to buy for the whole cruise, and I don't need wifi every day. Thanks!

34 minutes ago, 2011mom said:

If single days are available, how much are they and how do I buy them? I'll be on the Emerald Princess, it's a 15 night cruise so that would be very expensive to buy for the whole cruise, and I don't need wifi every day. Thanks!

Single days are available but it is pricey.  But, you’ll still save overall if you’re only going to use it for a few days.  

Single days are available.

You can purchase internet plans through the Princess App once onboard. Connect to the MedallionNet wifi network, log in, then follow the prompts.

I want to say it was like $25 for a single device when paying by the day. Something like that.

I always buy single day usage of Internet. I buy the plan around noon so I actually have use of it for two days in that 24 hour period. I am elite so get the 50% discount but it is still expensive.