Diamond - best outside cabin and why

Flossygirl

Hello, do any of the friendly travellers have outside cabins that they like the most?  If so, can you please tell me which ones they are and why?  I'm not concerned about where the cabins are but if there are any that are bigger in size and/or bigger windows that would be great.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Thank you cr8tiv1 for your response.  I was more looking for those elusive cabins that are the same cost as normal oceanview cabins (outside cabins - not balcony though) but are bigger and have better windows.  Fingers crossed! 

46 minutes ago, Flossygirl said:

Thank you cr8tiv1 for your response.  I was more looking for those elusive cabins that are the same cost as normal oceanview cabins (outside cabins - not balcony though) but are bigger and have better windows.  Fingers crossed! 

Not necessarily bigger, but the windows are nicer on Deck 6.  I debated on Deck 5/starboard side or deck 6.  I would have been happy with either.  Deck 5 has a “secret” door that leads to the library.  I thought I would use the library as my living room, but never had time to do that. Deck 6 would have been more convenient.  The higher the cabin number, the better.  Just be aware that some cabins are designed for 4.  

image.thumb.png.e51627d3a70f08f357b8c4e9e4d568ba.png

Since the Diamond doesn't have an International Cafe, you will spend more time on Deck 6 (choose a dining room on this deck).  I think it is Santa Fe and Pacific Moon.

I love any cabin on Decks 5 and 6 on most Grand Class ships.