Zuiderdam veranda cabin questions

I am planning to book my first Zuiderdam cruise and would appreciate any advice from those who have sailed on her.  I'm thinking of a deck 6 aft veranda cabin with shower (no bathtub).  Has anyone stayed in one of these?  Are there any veranda cabins you would definitely avoid?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, craig01020 said:

I'm thinking of a deck 6 aft veranda cabin with shower (no bathtub). 

Those showers are probably very small (corner) showers with a curtain not a glass door (at least it is in this room on the sister ship Westerdam:

https://halfacts.com/vista-class/6160-westerdam/

We did sail in an "inside with a window" on the Zuidy, that had a small shower-only. We lived! 

• Thanks 1

On the Zuiderdam the verandahs on 4 are deeper  and if you can book one of the cabins with double-wide verandah, all the better. 4164 & 4166 I think.  We've snagged one of these on the Zuiderdam and Westerdam.

If you are booking aft on Zuiderdam - veranda cabin, they all have the bathtub/shower combo…..unless you book one of the corner Neptune suites which have a separate shower with the dreaded shower curtain that attacks you and wraps you up! 🤪. The tub in the Neptune is a jacuzzi.  I don’t believe there are any showers on Z with the glass doors (yet).  The handicap rooms have an open shower only and should be reserved for the guests who need them.