Izumi hibachi with 3-night dining package

Going on Wonder in a few weeks, and purchased both the 3 night dining package and also Mason Brunch for embarkation day.  I was planning on going to 150 CP, Giovanni’s, and Izumi Hibachi for my 3 night.  Navigator is my “home port” ship so I want something different than Chops and Hooked.

Is the hibachi eligible in the 3-night package?  I just noticed in the fine print it states “restaurant not included in dining package.”  Has it always been like that?  I may try to swap my Mason for the hibachi…but I can only imagine how complicated that will end up to be if I try to do it on board.

Posted (edited)

No. The hibachi section of Izumi is not included in the dining packages. The sushi side of the restaurant is included. Passengers with the UDP can pay an additional charge for hibachi. I don't know if that is an option for the 3 night. 

I would probably just reserve and pay for a spot, to make sure you can get in. 

Edited by Coralc

2 hours ago, nanseev said:

Going on Wonder in a few weeks, and purchased both the 3 night dining package and also Mason Brunch for embarkation day.  I was planning on going to 150 CP, Giovanni’s, and Izumi Hibachi for my 3 night.  Navigator is my “home port” ship so I want something different than Chops and Hooked.

Is the hibachi eligible in the 3-night package?  I just noticed in the fine print it states “restaurant not included in dining package.”  Has it always been like that?  I may try to swap my Mason for the hibachi…but I can only imagine how complicated that will end up to be if I try to do it on board.

$15 per person upcharge for Hibachi. Well worth it in our opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

We just came off the icon.  We dined in hibachi.  I had lobster and scallops and got sick.  Never again

How awful, sorry to hear. I would feel the same if that happened to me. We always eat 2-3 times if Hibachi is available but have not been on Icon.