New to MSC-sail on Fantasia in 27 days help! (Please)

luv2bcruzn

Can anyone explain the aurea experience. I keep seeing that there are choices of restaurants and/or a designated restaurant for aurea guests.

I don’t see a specific restaurant on Fantasia. I also don’t see many specialty restaurants; only a steakhouse.

This is a 9 night Europe cruise.

-Does anyone have menus for specialty restaurants?
-Does anybody have menus for main restaurants?
-Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade from Easy Plus package to Premium drinks package?
-Is there anything else that I need to know about the ship or MSC?

Thanks in advance!
Susan

There are menus in every Live From thread here by those not in Yacht Club.  They tweak them daily, switch some items around but they give you an idea.  Don’t know if Fantasia has a separate restaurant for Aurea, or just a separate part of one of the MDRs.  
I believe El Sombrero Tex-Mex is a specialty rest., possibly also La Cantina Toscana.  EM

On the older ships, the Aurea dining is usually just a section of one of the normal MDRs. It will be printed on your keycard when you check in and also printed in the daily planner. As Aurea, you will not have to go at a set time, just anytime within the operating hours of that dining area, which will also be printed in the daily planner.

For MDR menus, the switch up between ships and sailing, but you can get an overall idea of the types of things on offer by looking at many of the Live blogs and reviews in these forums. Just page through and see what you can find.

22 hours ago, luv2bcruzn said:

Can anyone explain the aurea experience. I keep seeing that there are choices of restaurants and/or a designated restaurant for aurea guests.

I don’t see a specific restaurant on Fantasia. I also don’t see many specialty restaurants; only a steakhouse.

This is a 9 night Europe cruise.

-Does anyone have menus for specialty restaurants?
-Does anybody have menus for main restaurants?
-Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade from Easy Plus package to Premium drinks package?
-Is there anything else that I need to know about the ship or MSC?

Thanks in advance!
Susan

For menus, please scroll in different threads like "Live from...." where people is sharing their information

You will probably do not find for MSC Fantasia but do not worry because all MSC ships shares a lot of things

May you need information for ports of call, look at them here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/472-mediterranean-eastern-western/