Transatlantic Release Dates?

5 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Unless you're thinking EB TA, then travel and/or cruise for a few months then WB TA back. In which case, I salute you!

I wish... 🙂

What the plan is is to do the EB TA and then make it a B2B and stay on for at least one more cruise.  I'd do two more if it possible but I'm not sure if I can swing that. I've done a good number of Caribbean and have quite few more already on the books.  The EB TA allows some new itineraries on the subsequent cruises that wouldn't be possible if came  WB

Also, timing is one of the reasons too.  My 60th b-day is February and by the end of April I'd like to be sliding into semi-retirement. 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Since you live in the US, is there some reason you prefer an east bound over a west bound? is it just time of year? My thoughts on this is that I want to put the long flight at the front of my vacation, not the back end. West bound TA, East bound TP. Doing the WB Allure TA Fall 2025. When I retire, I want to fly to Australia, land travel, then do a couple B2B Australian & New Zealand, then TP back, and end with "only" a 4 hour flight home.

Unless you're thinking EB TA, then travel and/or cruise for a few months then WB TA back. In which case, I salute you!

7 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I wish... 🙂

What the plan is is to do the EB TA and then make it a B2B and stay on for at least one more cruise.  I'd do two more if it possible but I'm not sure if I can swing that. I've done a good number of Caribbean and have quite few more already on the books.  The EB TA allows some new itineraries on the subsequent cruises that wouldn't be possible if came  WB

Also, timing is one of the reasons too.  My 60th b-day is February and by the end of April I'd like to be sliding into semi-retirement. 

I think the ultimate version would be what they are doing this year.  12 day TA at the end of April on Anthem to Southampton, a 2day short cruise to Paris to get the ship on the right schedule and then the 7 day Norwegian fjord cruise to wrap it up.  I'd spend a few days in London afterwards as well.  

I know that won't happen with the current redeployments and the change to cruising in Norway... We'll see how it all unfolds.

Edited by Tree_skier

Posted (edited)

Completed:

Star Princess EB (FLL to CPH) 2005

Azamara Journey WB (LIS to SJU) 2011

Celebrity Constellation WB (SOU to MIA) 2012

Quantum WB (SOU to Cape Liberty) 2014 (8 night pre-cruise in England)

Anthem WB (SOU to Cape Liberty) 2015 (10 night pre-cruise in England)

Vision WB - Arctic Crossing (CPH to Cape Liberty) 2017 (3 night pre-cruise in Copenhagen)

Anthem EB (Cape Liberty to SOU) 2022 (5 night post-cruise in England)

Voyager WB - Arctic Crossing (CPH to BOS) 2022 (3 night pre-cruise in Copenhagen)

Anthem EB (Cape Liberty to SOU) 2023 (7 night post-cruise in Wales)

Anthem WB (SOU to Cape Liberty) 2023 (3 night pre-cruise in England)

Booked:

Oasis EB (MIA to BCN) 2024 (5 night post-cruise in Spain)

Odyssey WB (FCO to Cape Liberty) 2024 (6 night pre-cruise in Italy)

Thinking About:

Brilliance EB (MIA to Portsmouth) 2025

Odyssey WB (FCO to Cape Liberty) 2025

Edited by Another_Critic