NY cruise arrivals

The NCL page shows ports of departure but not arrivals. How to I find out port of disembarkation? I’m trying to figure out repositioning cruises & TAs that land back in NY. I know the time frame for most TAs but am confused if I’m missing something 

1 hour ago, cabincop said:

The NCL page shows ports of departure but not arrivals. How to I find out port of disembarkation? I’m trying to figure out repositioning cruises & TAs that land back in NY. I know the time frame for most TAs but am confused if I’m missing something 

On ncl.com click on "Destination" and you'll see it has an alternate option, "Port of Call", so toggle to that and then select "New York". Then click on "Port of Departure" and you'll see the originating ports for ships calling on New York. For TAs select the European ports on that list, currently Barcelona, Lisbon, London (Southampton) and Rome (Civitavecchia).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

On ncl.com click on "Destination" and you'll see it has an alternate option, "Port of Call", so toggle to that and then select "New York". Then click on "Port of Departure" and you'll see the originating ports for ships calling on New York. For TAs select the European ports on that list, currently Barcelona, Lisbon, London (Southampton) and Rome (Civitavecchia).

Ohh thank you

2 hours ago, cabincop said:

Manhattan Cruise Terminal

Pier 88.