Signature Suite on Reflection

stones902

Recently, while doing a little research I noticed a newer category of cabin on the Reflection called the Signature Suite.  It's located on deck 14 forward and if memory serves me correctly used to be used as a conference room area.  My concern is noise because the suite is located just outside of the Observation Lounge / Nightclub.  Has anyone every stayed in a Signature Suite and if so did you experience any noise from the club at night?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

1 hour ago, stones902 said:

Recently, while doing a little research I noticed a newer category of cabin on the Reflection called the Signature Suite. .  Has anyone every stayed in a Signature Suite and if so did you experience any noise from the club at night?

Signature Suites on Reflection are not a new category.  It was originally on Reflection when she debut.  Along with the Reflection Suite, it was going to be a new category added to the other "S" class ships.  But, because of Covid, the "revolution" was delayed/cancelled.

The Signature Suites and Reflection Suite has their own private hall way.  Only passengers in the Reflection and/or Signature Suites's room key works on the door to the hallway.

The rooms are well insulated from surrounding noises.  We never heard anything that was disturbing.  I believe you would love the Signature Suite.  😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We always book Signature suites on Reflection (and have 2 upcoming).  We’ve never heard a bit of sound coming from the lounge in our room. Can’t even recall hearing any in the private hallway either.  

• Like 1

The Signature Suites on the Reflection are wonderful, no noise at all and a lovely private hallway to access with easy coffee at the Spa Cafe. We sailed in one March 2022 and LOVED it - one of our favorite suites on any ship. Highly recommend!

1 hour ago, DogLover said:

The Signature Suites on the Reflection are wonderful, no noise at all and a lovely private hallway to access with easy coffee at the Spa Cafe. We sailed in one March 2022 and LOVED it - one of our favorite suites on any ship. Highly recommend!

I will be sailing in one of these with my dear mother in July.  She's never been on Celebrity and I wanted to introduce her to a nice suite experience.  I'm hoping you can answer this question for me...does the window in the shower that looks into the bedroom have a privacy screen?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I will be sailing in one of these with my dear mother in July.  She's never been on Celebrity and I wanted to introduce her to a nice suite experience.  I'm hoping you can answer this question for me...does the window in the shower that looks into the bedroom have a privacy screen?

There’s a switch to make to glass go from clear to opaque. 

Edited by dcbiker97
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

We are booked in a Signature suite in November. Can anyone tell me if there is only the one entrance and exit into those suites. I was just curious if you were in the solarium would you have to walk around to enter that hallway. Our room is at the end of the hallway 4111. Thanks in advance.

23 minutes ago, dcbiker97 said:

The entrance is right outside the solarium and is beside the elevators.   We just got off after having spent a week in a Signature suite and loved it. 

Thank you so much for this information. I was trying to research it but found nothing. I'm excited now can't wait.