Diamond plus free laundry

We do use it for what’s on the list on the bag.  Nothing nice.  I don’t use it on a 7 night but when we get to10 days or more or B2B’s I do send it out.  I’ve had one nightgown come back a bit gray as I think it was washed with a dark load even though I put it in a bag labeled white.  And it does have a bit of a funky smell but it’s not a dealbreaker.  I do a lot of laundry by hand on longer trips and I appreciate the perk of sending out underwear and socks.

Note the bag is per person who is D+ and per cruise, not per week. It’s one bag for 7 or 12 or 18 nights.  

7 hours ago, RFerrington said:

I am not disputing those who have had bad outcomes with their W&F service, but my experience is that we have never had a single item shrunk, faded or otherwise damaged and we use the W&F service a LOT.  I did lose a pair of yoga pants once but Dan gained a pair of athletic shorts so I guess it was a fair trade !  Interestingly enough, this was on a Star Class cruise so it wasn't even the normal W&F service.  I send EVERYthing out to the laundry and have never had a single problem (knocking on wood as I'm typing).  IMO the W&F service is one of the BEST D+ perks.  It's much nicer going home with clean clothes than going home with everything dirty !

My experience is similar... We use one bag of wash and fold every 7 days, usually day 5.  Generally, it's underwear t-shirts, swim shorts and socks.  I've never had an item come back with any damage at all.  

Knock on wood.

• Like 2