Best Day Pass that is quiet and with Shade

ddy123

Hi all.  We are planning a last minute Day Pass in Cozumel.  We are looking for something on the quiet side and we definitely need shade. All inclusive is fine with us but doesn't need to be.  A pool would be great as well.  Paradise Beach with a daybed for shade would have been nice but the daybeds are all booked.  Anyone have any experience with the Westin? Thank you!

PS.  We have been to Nachi Cocom years and years ago but the reviews dont seem to be very good recently.  So thinking we may try something else

On 4/6/2024 at 8:52 PM, ddy123 said:

Thanks so much! 

Just to add, The Westin looks nice but is expensive. It is in the same area as Buccanos and Playa Azul.

I would be interested in a review if you decide to go with Westin.

We actually found The Cabana Beach at Chankanaab and are leaning towards that. Expensive but seems to be exactly what we are looking for. Not AI which for us is fine.  

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, ddy123 said:

We actually found The Cabana Beach at Chankanaab and are leaning towards that. Expensive but seems to be exactly what we are looking for. Not AI which for us is fine.  

Thanks , I thought you had wanted a pool. I like to look at the sea but prefer to swim in a pool.

It is expensive but not as much as when it opened originally. I am sorry we missed trying it when they had promotions after Covid.

Enjoy!

Edited by c-leg5

Nachi Cocom is quiet because it limits its visitors to 100 a day. That's exactly what we look for. We loved the place because it's NOT a resort hotel. There's a pool and plenty to do, but we especially like the quiet, laid-back atmosphere.  

On 4/4/2024 at 4:36 PM, ddy123 said:

PS.  We have been to Nachi Cocom years and years ago but the reviews dont seem to be very good recently.  So thinking we may try something else

1 hour ago, bessinfl said:

Nachi Cocom is quiet because it limits its visitors to 100 a day. That's exactly what we look for. We loved the place because it's NOT a resort hotel. There's a pool and plenty to do, but we especially like the quiet, laid-back atmosphere.  

OP is looking for a change.