Queens Grill short voyage

Cruisedg

Hi,

I’ve cruised many times on QM2 but only in Britannia, I am therefore excited to have a two night Hamburg trip planned for this summer in Queens Grill. We are in 9047 Q5 which looks to be a good room. On such a short journey are the normal benefits still on offer? For example, two bottles of wine / spirits etc? Any tips to maximise our time in Queens Grill would be appreciated! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I think they might possibly stretch to two different bottles of wine, if asked nicely.

Especially if you finish the first one quickly!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Cruisedg said:

Hi,

I’ve cruised many times on QM2 but only in Britannia, I am therefore excited to have a two night Hamburg trip planned for this summer in Queens Grill. We are in 9047 Q5 which looks to be a good room. On such a short journey are the normal benefits still on offer? For example, two bottles of wine / spirits etc? Any tips to maximise our time in Queens Grill would be appreciated! 

Good question - I hope so, as I've just booked the Royal Suite for the Hamburg May itinerary- a last minute jolly to celebrate a birthday 🍾  

Edited by Bell Boy
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

Good question - I hope so, as I've just booked the Royal Suite for the Hamburg May itinerary- a last minute jolly to celebrate a birthday 🍾  

Surely in the Royal Suite you get hourly refills of nectar and canapés containing ambrosia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bell Boy said:

What a perfect birthday. Two bottles of your choice are essential for such an occasion! 

• Like 1