Ship Excursions booking

They get added as Celebrity renews or sets contracts with the different vendors who provide them, usually about 10 or so months out I have noticed when a full suite of choices are available.  Best to just randomly check the cruise planner for them.  

30 minutes ago, Cruisingirl2012 said:

How far out do the ship excursions become available?  Currently on a Nov 2025 cruise, only 2 excursions available to book for 1 port of call.  

Thank you 🙂

check your Roll Call for private excursions

This is our first cruise since Covid and it’s been 10 years since we cruised Celebrity.  Are there additional excursion slots held out for availability to book once you’re  onboard?  Or is everything open for online booking in advance?

Just curious, as we’re two months out and a large majority of tours are already sold out online.  Prior to Covid, we had a long history with Norwegian and we wouldn’t book excursion until we boarded.  We’d usually do it on day 1 shortly after boarding for the best variety of options.  Of course, it’s been nearly 5 years and times have change, so this may be a thing of the past.  I do have my excursions booked, but there is one that I’d like to switch to if the opportunity arose.