Prices for Chops and coffee card?

Hello,

We will be on the 3 day May 10th Symphony sailing.  I am considering buying the Chops dining package for $54 p/p for 2 adults;  is this a good price?  Also the coffee card is $31 and covers 15 beverages and does not have to be assigned to everyone in stateroom;  can you confirm?  Is it possible to get 2 specialty coffees in morning?  Thanks for any input! 

37 minutes ago, Mparker12 said:

Hello,

We will be on the 3 day May 10th Symphony sailing.  I am considering buying the Chops dining package for $54 p/p for 2 adults;  is this a good price?  Also the coffee card is $31 and covers 15 beverages and does not have to be assigned to everyone in stateroom;  can you confirm?  Is it possible to get 2 specialty coffees in morning?  Thanks for any input! 

Sounds good!

52 minutes ago, Mparker12 said:

Also the coffee card is $31 and covers 15 beverages and does not have to be assigned to everyone in stateroom;  can you confirm?

The price on board is the same. Wait until on board to see if it makes sense for you on the drinks you plan to get. Financially, it mostly makes sense for single shot drinks.

$54 for two at Chops is way better than anything I have seen in my cruise planner on any of my upcoming cruises.  I booked BOGO for D+ for Giovannis for $42.  So, are you talking BOGO?  

JC

The OP rather confused things by saying $54pp for 2,,is it $54 for 2 or $54pp,the latter is more in line with what I have seen offered for our upcoming cruise on Anthem,if that is so I can't really call it a good deal IMO

On 4/10/2024 at 12:22 PM, Biker19 said:

The price on board is the same. Wait until on board to see if it makes sense for you on the drinks you plan to get. Financially, it mostly makes sense for single shot drinks.

They will punch for each shot of expresso used in your drink (Grande coffee is 2 punches).  I personally prefer cafe latitude's coffee on the ships I have been on the past few years to the Crown Lounge coffee machine (although I do drink it upon occasion), Windjammer, MDR and Solarium.  Also make sure you use your card up.  I am pretty sure I read they will not let you use it on another cruise, which I used to be able to do some times.  If there are 2 of you drinking it should not be an issue for you.  You can check on this. Or someone will also comment.  I agree to buy it on the ship to make sure they will allow you to use it for the drinks you want.