Princess Captain's circle contact info

coldinerie

Does anyone have a telephone number, other than the ones listed online to the Captains Circle team? I need to add a cruise that is not listed on my adult daughter's account, prior to our sailing on May 4, 2024.  I have sent several emails to, noreply@princesscruises.com, received confirmation of receipt, but still nothing, crickets...... I have called the general 800 number and all i get is follow the link on the website (which I have done 3x).

Princess online and on the phone presence is terrible.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coldinerie said:

Does anyone have a telephone number, other than the ones listed online to the Captains Circle team? I need to add a cruise that is not listed on my adult daughter's account, prior to our sailing on May 4, 2024.  I have sent several emails to, noreply@princesscruises.com, received confirmation of receipt, but still nothing, crickets...... I have called the general 800 number and all i get is follow the link on the website (which I have done 3x).

Princess online and on the phone presence is terrible.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

No reply is a no reply email from them.

If you’re trying to add a past cruise, that cannot be done by the “link a booking” as it does not work and never has.  Never try to link, it can cause issues.

The agent’s on the PCL phone should be able to do this, or if you have a TA/CVP (or your daughter’s), call them for assistance.  Or, you can try again the 1800 Princess phone.

Other suggestion, try an email to:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

In the Subject field:

Urgent Sailing: May 4, 24

List:

Name:

Captain Circle Number:

Booking no:

Sail date, ship

Explain you want to add an old

cruise to this account, so it will be updated when you sail on May 4th.  You have tried many times with no success.

Haven’t had much luck, but maybe you will.

If you can’t get this done ahead of the cruise, I’d take information with you on the cruise to guest services/captain’s circle for help.

Let us know.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, skynight said:

If all else fails you can take care of it once on board. If her folio requires adjusting once on board passenger services should be able to take care of that.

We tried this.

They are now handed over to the on-board Future Cruise dept/ princess promotions people.

Gave us a real difficult time and it never got added to our account.  Regal in October 

That is disappointing. I met the Future Cruise/Captain's Circle person on my recent cruise. It was for Captain's Circle events. She was very pleasant. While I did not have any Captain's Circle issues I would think she would have been happy to assist, providing the Princess system is showing the information as the passenger indicates. If the poster can't make the correction before boarding then the only choice remaining is to try once on board. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skynight said:

That is disappointing. I met the Future Cruise/Captain's Circle person on my recent cruise. It was for Captain's Circle events. She was very pleasant. While I did not have any Captain's Circle issues I would think she would have been happy to assist, providing the Princess system is showing the information as the passenger indicates. If the poster can't make the correction before boarding then the only choice remaining is to try once on board. 

This same one made errors in my Sun suite booking. Told us to buy FCD on app ourselves and told us the D0 category on SUN included Signature benefits- which was wrong. Regal in Feb. I am sure others are more helpful. On the Royal in Sept the female was very helpful.

• Like 1