Refreshment Package - does it include espresso?

Hello, 

Does espresso include into RCCL refresh  package? Is espresso considered Premium coffee?

What's Included

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas

1 minute ago, kiramoli said:

Hello, 

Does espresso include into RCCL refresh  package? Is espresso considered Premium coffee?

What's Included

• Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)
  • Fountain soda and refills at any venue
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Premium coffees and teas

Yes

• Like 1

i am wondering the same! it said premium brew coffee and tea. I’m assuming it’s referring to a better quality beans but not for crafted espresso drinks? 

I’m looking at the cruise planner and saw a promotion and debating whether it’s worth the $$. 

7 minutes ago, missyprincess said:

it said premium brew coffee and tea. I’m assuming it’s referring to a better quality beans but not for crafted espresso drinks? 

Exactly! That is throwing me off. 

8 hours ago, missyprincess said:

I’m looking at the cruise planner and saw a promotion and debating whether it’s worth the $$. 

The break-even is likely 4-5 drinks per day but that varies a lot depending on the kinds of drinks you'd buy. All of the coffee venues typically use the same beans, and all coffee-based drinks are included, except the ones which include alcohol.

One cruise, I think it was on Oasis and perhaps Wonder as well, there was a Lavazza machine in our Junior Suite, my wife really liked it, so much so that we bought one for the house.  I am not a coffee guy, but I think that's expresso, right?

27 minutes ago, LEMJMcC said:

I am not a coffee guy, but I think that's expresso, right?

The machine can make various types of coffee (including expresso) depending on the capsule you insert in it and setting.

Yes, just about all non-alcoholic beverages are included, including espresso...from Café Promenade and other onboard bars ---except--- any onboard Starbucks store. Drinks from the Starbucks are not included.

That's okay, though, you can get similar drinks from Café Promenade and other bars.

Fresh-squeezed orange juice, other juices, and Johnny Rockets Milkshakes are also included

1 hour ago, cruisinfly said:

Fresh-squeezed orange juice, other juices, and Johnny Rockets Milkshakes are also included

And Red Bulls too!  I drink about three or four of those each day on a cruise!

We usually always buy the Refreshment package and use our D+ vouchers for drinks with alcohol. I enjoy caramel macchiatos every morning and take juice (OJ) bottles back to our cabin to make our own mimosas! Remember, you can bring 1 bottle of champagne per person on board vs the wine! Very well worth it for us! Cheers!

10 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

We usually always buy the Refreshment package and use our D+ vouchers for drinks with alcohol. I enjoy caramel macchiatos every morning and take juice (OJ) bottles back to our cabin to make our own mimosas! Remember, you can bring 1 bottle of champagne per person on board vs the wine! Very well worth it for us! Cheers!

They let you fill bottles with the OJ?!  Now that's a great idea!  Freshly squeezed OJ is the main reason we go with the Refreshment Package.

What kind of bottle do you use?

1 minute ago, LEMJMcC said:

They let you fill bottles with the OJ?!  Now that's a great idea!  Freshly squeezed OJ is the main reason we go with the Refreshment Package.

What kind of bottle do you use?

No, sorry for the misunderstanding. The Cafe on the Promenade also has bottled juices, such as OJ, cranberry, apple, etc., as well as Powerade and energy drinks. That's where we get the bottled juices to take back to our cabin. You can get fresh squeezed in a glass and take that back to your cabin as well if desired.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, kiramoli said:

Is there any limit on water bottles you can get with refreshment package? Should I order additional water bottles?

There's no limit on how many drinks but you are only supposed to get one at a time. I would often ask for two or more bottles of water and the bartender would almost always give them to me.