Crown And Anchor X Captains Club Transfer Question

39 minutes ago, doghog said:

Nope. But every morning there is an Elite, Elite + and Zenith breakfast (continental style) in one of the speciality restaurants from 8:AM to 10:AM. Deping on the ship, where. You can get speciality coffees, bloody marys, mimosa, and bellinis. No charge. All times and places for all Elite perks/benefits will be listed in your onboard CC Elite sheet. Just like with RC. 

Well I’ll need to find coffee in order to get DH out of bed 😳🤪

43 minutes ago, orville99 said:

I believe it comes down to a toss up between the quality of the cruise vs the incremental value of the perks. If you desire sailing on ships with a more upscale vibe, and have no desire to sail on an amusement park, the price differential may very well outweigh the perk differential.

We have a 7-night Retreat Suite booked for January 2025 (AI) for ~$7500, and a February 8-night booked on Adventure in a GS for~$6800. Even with all of our Pinnacle perks thrown in to the mix, there is only about a $700 differential between the two cruises.

Of the 4 Celebrity cruises we have booked, 3 are in sky suites that include the Retreat, and 1 is in a prime concierge that’s going to Norway and I don’t really care where we are on the ship, just want to do Norway while they are still offering it

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Yes!!
Where do we get our morning cappuccino? I’m so used to going in the lounge on Royal, does celebrity have that?

not unless you are in a suite or are Elite +, otherwise you have to pay for them at Cafe al Bacio. 

On 4/17/2024 at 3:39 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

Of the 4 Celebrity cruises we have booked, 3 are in sky suites that include the Retreat, and 1 is in a prime concierge that’s going to Norway and I don’t really care where we are on the ship, just want to do Norway while they are still offering it

We have a Sky Suite booked on Equinox for next January. Looking forward to trying that cat.