Suite Perks?

justjan2

47 minutes ago, TxShenanigans said:

Im going on Island Princess 8/25 in my first suite (special treat to me) since I usually dont book above a mini-suite the above posters said you get specialty dining on embarkation day.  How do you book this in advance?  When I go on the Princess app to book it tries charging me.

You cannot book in advance just call the dine line when you get to your cabin and arrange venue and time 

Or book online, pay for the reservation and when on board, go to the concierge/guest services and get the money put back onto your onboard as a refundable credit. That way, you ensure you get the restaurant you want at the time you want, rather than what’s left over when your board.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TxShenanigans said:

Im going on Island Princess 8/25 in my first suite (special treat to me) since I usually dont book above a mini-suite the above posters said you get specialty dining on embarkation day.  How do you book this in advance?  When I go on the Princess app to book it tries charging me.

We only book full suites and have never had a problem getting the time we wanted on the sail away date.  When we get on board we call or go and make the reservation at the specialty dining of our choice.  We have never been told the time we wanted was not available.  Happy Cruizin !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1