Shore excursions - time gap between booking tours?

Hi,

New to Regent, booking shore excursions for the Sept Splendor Oslo to London.  Expected to find some tours full but surprised to see at least one port with no free or pad shore excursion availability, especially on a ship with quite a few cabins available. 

Does anybody know the minimum gap time for booking tours between the return of a shorex and the departure of another shorex?   The RSSC website seems to prohibit booking two excursions in the same port when there in an hour gap between the return time of the first tour and the departure time for the second tour. Or am I missing something?

Thanks .....

47 minutes ago, frankpc123 said:

Does anybody know the minimum gap time for booking tours between the return of a shorex and the departure of another shorex? 

From Regent Shore Excursion Summary:

Please be advised that when booking multiple tours on the same day online, the later tour must begin at least 75 minutes after the first tour is scheduled to return to the ship

50 minutes ago, frankpc123 said:

surprised to see at least one port with no free or pad shore excursion availability

Just waitlist your preferred excursion; hopefully space will open up later.

1 hour ago, frankpc123 said:

Hi,

New to Regent, booking shore excursions for the Sept Splendor Oslo to London.  Expected to find some tours full but surprised to see at least one port with no free or pad shore excursion availability, especially on a ship with quite a few cabins available. 

Does anybody know the minimum gap time for booking tours between the return of a shorex and the departure of another shorex?   The RSSC website seems to prohibit booking two excursions in the same port when there in an hour gap between the return time of the first tour and the departure time for the second tour. Or am I missing something?

Thanks .....

We are on this cruise. You are correct, Lerwick has no available tours and no tours available to waitlist. All other ports have some availability. 
I called Regent and they confirmed. In 12 Regent cruises, I don’t recall seeing this. 
We are not too worried because tours usually open up and you can get something on board. Also, last time we were in Lerwick we just rented a car and drove around seeing Scalloway Castle ruins, Shetland ponies and puffins. Quite easy to do. 

• Like 1

Thanks all … my bad, I missed the 75 minute gap time in the Regent docs.  

Understand that tours do tend to open up on board.  Last time we were in Lerwick it poured rain all day long.  Hopefully better this time ….

Take care,,,,